A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd is recruiting for a Commercial Vehicle Sales Executive based in Broxburn, West Lothian.
The position will involve dealing with SME's and larger locally based clients and it will be your remit to grow enquiries and potential leads into regular and long term clients,
Leads will be generated through the Brands Marketing strategies and your own cold calling and you will be expected to deal with these in a timely and professional manner.
Areas of responsibility:
* Deal with the existing client base and deliver continuity through the highest standard of customer care
* Grow enquiries and potential leads into regular and long term clients
* Maximise opportunities both incoming and self-generated
* Demonstrate the most suitable options to the customer by understanding and adapting their buying strategy
* Follow through sold orders to customer delivery ensuring customer satisfaction
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
* Self-motivation and reliability coupled to the drive and passion to suceed
* Excellent communication skills
* Confident and knowledgeable negotiating skills
* Flexible approach to working hours
* The ability to learn
* Knowledge of a structured sales process
* Current full Driving Licence (Maximum 6 Penalty Points)
* PC Skills and knowledge of Microsoft Software Programmes (Word, Excel, Access)
A good level of commercial vehicle knowledge would be an advantage, however in-house and manufacturer based training will be given to the right candidate.
Successful applicants will enjoy excellent working conditions as well as a competitive remuneration package dependant on experience. A company vehicle will be provided.
If you feel you have the right level of commitment and drive to deliver the highest level of service to our customers please apply in writing to
Alastair Cormack (Director), A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd, Simpson Road, East Mains Industrial Estate, Broxburn, West Lothian EH52 5NP
e-mail Edinburgh@amphillip.co.uk or tel 01506 865000.