A M Phillip Trucktech Ltd (Forfar) is recruiting for Vehicle Advisor/Receptionist
The successful candidates will be the key link between the customer and the workshop.
Areas of responsibility:
* Provide the communication link between the workshop and customer
* Job estimating and gaining authorization
* Obtain order numbers from customers/lease companies when required
* 1link usage (previous experience preferred but not required)
* Effectively discuss products and services as well as making customer bookings
* Deal with customer/invoice related concerns
* Call Handling
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Ability to organise your own workload
* Present completed vehicles to the customer, advising of future service or repair priorities and ensuring customer satisfaction with work carried out
* A cheerful and enthusiastic attitude.
* Awareness and understanding of health and safety requirements
* Flexible approach to working hours (O/T available)
*A good knowledge of IT Skills
*All makes experience
*Commercial vehicle experience or experience in a similar role would be advantageous
Full training will be given to the right candidates.
Successful applicants will enjoy excellent working conditions as well as a competitive remuneration package.
If you feel you have the right level of commitment and drive to deliver the highest level of service to our customers please apply in writing/email to:
John Davidson (Service Manager)
A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd, Muiryfaulds, Forfar, Angus DD8 1XP
Tel: 01307 474000.