We are currently recruiting a skilled or semi-skilled technician for our busy commercial vehicle service department in Conon Bridge.
In this role you will get the opportunity to carry out servicing and repairs on a varied range of vehicles to further develop your skills.
Daily duties will include:
* The servicing, repair and maintenance of vehicles to high standards.
* Inspecting vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately, using computer-based diagnostic equipment and analytical skills.
* Repair or replace broken or defective parts and resolve defects.
* Road test vehicles to check repairs.
* Maintain equipment and make sure tools are in good condition.
* Follow checklists to ensure all procedures are completed.
* Complete all relevant documentation to the required standard.
* The ability to work in a disciplined and efficient manner on your own or part of a busy team.
* Strong communication and customer service skills.
* Good attention to detail, strong problem solving and computer diagnostic skills.
* The ability to carry out work to high standards to meet deadlines.
* A proactive and enthusiastic approach.
* Ability to accurately follow written and spoken instructions.
* A full, UK driving licence held for a minimum of one year.
For your hard work and commitment you will receive a competitive hourly rate of pay and the opportunity to join the company pension scheme.
An immediate start is available for the right candidate.
For further details or an informal discussion please contact Mr M MacDonald on 01349 866021
Please send your written application and CV to the following email address: