A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd (Forfar) is recruiting for a Warranty Administrator / Service Administrator.
Working as part of the Service team you will be responsible for the administration of Warranty Claims to our Franchise Manufacturers.
We are looking for an individual who is organised and efficient with a keen eye for detail and the ability to work within specified guidelines.
Role & Responsibilities
The key responsibilities of this role are as follows:
* Control of Warranty Work: To ensure that any work undertaken meets the manufacturer`s requirements and criteria for warranty claims and understand the manufacturers policies and procedures in order to manage customer claims
* Warranty Communication: Be aware of and communicate current factory recalls and announcements.
* Warranty Claim Submission: To ensure that the repair order and all supporting documentation meets the manufacturer`s required standards and to ensure the accurate and timely submission and reconciliation of claims.
* Administration of Displaced Parts: To ensure displaced parts are securely stored with appropriate records for the time specified by the manufacturer or returned where requested.
* Communication & Teamwork: To develop and maintain professional, positive working relationships with all dealership and manufacturer management and colleagues to assist in the effective administration of warranty.
* Service Administration: To help and assist the Service Reception team at times of need to assist with customer enquiries either face-to-face or via telephone and carry out necessary administration within the Service Department.
Competitive salary with the opportunity for overtime is available to the right candidate.
Please apply in writing to:
Steve Johnston, A M Phillip Trucktech Ltd, Muiryfauds, Forfar, Angus DD8 1XP
Tel: 01307 474000