A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd (Dundee)is recruiting a Commercial Vehicle (LGV) Technician for our busy commercial vehicle workshop.
The overall purpose of the role is to carry out general maintenance repair work on a range of commercial vehicles to the highest standards at all times.
Areas of responsibility:
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
* Ability to work on own initiative and to strict deadlines
* Ability to organise own workload
* Awareness and understanding of health and safety requirements
* Flexible approach to working hours
* A good level of technical knowledge and ability in mechanical repair of commercial vehicles.
* Knowledge of all makes of commercial vehicles
* Current full Driving Licence (HGV Licence prferrable
* PC Skills (preferable)
* All makes experience
Overtime is available.
Manufacturer training will be given to the right candidate.
Successful applicants will enjoy excellent working conditions as well as a competitive remuneration package.
Please apply in writing to:
Casey Turner (Branch Manager)
A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd, George Buckman Drive, Camperdown Ind. Est, Dundee, DD2 3SP
Tel: 01382 817266.