A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd (Edinburgh) is recruiting for an Aftersales Administrator.
The role is a key contact and relationship manager between the dealership, customers and the manufacturer. The successful candidate must fully understand the manufacturers policies and procedures in order to manage customer claims, ensuring that all warranty and customer repair orders are written for proper compliance, accuracy and legibility according to the policies and procedures.
The Aftersales Administrator is responsible for communicating all compliance concerns and keeping current on all factory recalls and announcements. They will efficiently handle and resolve all claim corrections, reviewing and managing all ageing schedules and reports. This role holder is also responsible for invoicing and writing off small differences.
We are looking for an individual who is organized and efficient with a keen eye for detail and the ability to work within specified guidelines.
Role & Responsibilities
The key responsibilities of this role are as follows:
* Legitimacy of Retail and Warranty Work: To ensure that any work undertaken meets the manufacturer`s requirements and criteria for warranty claims.
* Document Quality: To ensure that the repair order and all supporting documentation meets the manufacturer`s required standards.
* Warranty Claim Submission: To ensure the accurate and timely submission of claims.
* Administration of Displaced Parts: To ensure displaced parts are securely stored with appropriate records for the time specified by the manufacturer or returned where requested.
* Debt and WIP Control: To ensure submission of all invoiced jobs and minimise warranty WIP, and assist the Accounts department in the reconciliation of the warranty payments.
* Communication & Teamwork: To develop and maintain professional, positive working relationships with all dealership and manufacturer management and colleagues to assist in the effective administration of warranty.
* Service Reception: To help and assist the Service Reception team at times of need and to assist with customer enquiries either face-to-face or via the telephone.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. The opportunity for overtime is available to the right candidate.
Apply in writing to Alastair Cormack (Branch Manager)
A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd, Simpson Road, East Mains Industrial Estate, Broxburn EH52 5NP
e-mail Alastair.email@example.com or phone 01506 865000.