A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd (Dundee)is recruiting for aService Advisor / Warranty Administrator.
Working as part of the Service team you will be responsible for the administration of Warranty Claims to our Franchise Manufacturers.
We are looking for an individual who is organised and efficient with a keen eye for detail and the ability to work within specified guidelines.
The key responsibilities of this role are as follows:
* Provide the communication link between the workshop and customer
* Explain the repair process if and when required
* Job estimating and gaining authorization
* Obtain order numbers from customers/lease companies when required
* 1link usage (previous experience preferred but not required)
* Deal with customer/invoice related concerns
* WIP volume and age profile control (regular reports to management required)
* Call Handling
* Be aware of and communicate current factory recalls and announcements.
* Ensure that any work undertaken meets the manufacturer`s requirements and criteria for warranty claims and understand the manufacturers policies and procedures in order to manage customer claims.
* Submit Warranty Claims: To ensure that the repair order and all supporting documentation meets the manufacturer`s required standards and to ensure the accurate and timely submission and reconciliation of claims.
* To ensure displaced parts are securely stored with appropriate records for the time specified by the manufacturer or returned where requested.
* To develop and maintain professional, positive working relationships with all dealership and manufacturer management and colleagues to assist in the effective administration of warranty.
Competitive salary with the opportunity for overtime is available to the right candidate.
Casey Turner (Branch Manager)
A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd, George Buckman Drive, Camperdown Ind Est, Dundee, DD2 3SP
Tel: 01382 817266.