A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd (Glenrothes)is recruiting for a day shiftCommercial Vehicle Technicianfor our busy commercial vehicle workshop.
The overall purpose of the role is to carry out general maintenance repair work on a range of commercial vehicles both within our franchise sectors but also from all makes of commercial vehicles to the highest standards at all times.
Areas of responsibility:
* Work within the Maintenance team to maintain and repair all customers vehicles as required
* Maintain all equipment to the highest standard
* Fault-finding and Diagnostics as directed.
* Advise to the supervisor of any improvements to enhance reliability and reduce costs
* Carry out any other reasonable task which may arise from time to time and bring to the attention of the Maintenance Supervisor any matter which could be detrimental to the well-being of the company.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
* Ability to work on own initiative and to strict deadlines
* Ability to organise own workload
* Awareness and understanding of health and safety requirements
* Flexible approach to working hours
* A good level of technical knowledge and ability in mechanical repair of commercial vehicles.
* Knowledge of all makes of commercial vehicles
* Current full Driving Licence (HGV Licence prferrable
* PC Skills (preferable)
* All makes experience
Overtime is available.
Manufacturer training will be given to the right candidate.
Successful applicants will enjoy excellent working conditions as well as a competitive remuneration package.
Please apply in writing to:
Elliot Scott (Branch Manager)
A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd, Blackwood Way, Bankhead Industial Estate, Glenrothes, Fife KY7 6JF
e-mail email@example.com or phone 01592 775511.