A M Phillip Trucktech (Forfar) is recruiting for a Parts Sales Advisor for our busy Parts Department.
Office based, the role would suit an individual with knowledge and understanding of the automotive stores/parts department environment with an experience in the ordering of parts, client customer service and allocation of items to and from the shop floor.
Areas of responsibility:
* Meeting and greeting customers coming into the Parts department
* Dealing with customer’s enquiries and request via telephone
* Ordering, booking out parts, invoicing and taking payment
* Checking in parts deliveries as required
* Managing parts stock
* Building & Maintaining supplier relationships
* Liaising with the Workshop, Service Advisors and Customers
* Providing quotations
* Parts delivery as required during holiday cover
Candidates must be smartly presented, have excellent customer skills with the ability to communicate at all levels. A strong sales aptitude is important for this role. Previous experience in a Parts Advisor role in the Commercial Vehicle or Automotive industry would be preferred however, we would consider someone if they fit the above-mentioned criteria.
* Previous parts department's experience preferred
* Excellent organisational skills
* Customer Service skills.
* IT literacy
* Strong understanding of a Mechanical/Automotive environment.
* Current, full UK / EU driving licence
Manufacturer training will be given to the right candidate.
Successful applicants will enjoy excellent working conditions as well as a competitive remuneration package. Overtime is available.
Please apply in writing or e-mail your CV to
Iain McDonald, Parts Manager,
A M Phillip Trucktech Ltd, Muiryfaulds, Forfar, Angus DD8 1XP