Dundee - Commercial Vehicle Service Receptionist
- Location: Dundee
A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd (Dundee) is recruiting for a Commercial Vehicle Service Receptionist for our busy commercial vehicle dealership.
The overall purpose of this role is to be front of house to welcome customers in a happy/professional manner. The successful candidate will be the key link between the workshop and the customer and must work well with others, as will be part of a 3-person administration team in an open office with workshop access.
Areas of responsibility:
- Workshop Diary Management
- Call Handling
- Basic job estimating and gaining authorization
- Provide the communication link between the workshop and customer
- Explain the repair process if and when required
- 1link usage (previous experience preferred but not required)
- Maintenance Planning, Inc VOSA MOT bookings
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Awareness and understanding of health and safety requirements
- Present completed vehicles to the customer, advising of future service or repair priorities and ensuring customer satisfaction with work carried out
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to organise your own workload
- A cheerful and enthusiastic attitude.
- Flexible approach to working hours (O/T available)
- Customer relations
- A good knowledge of PC Skills
- Commercial vehicle experience/interest or experience in a similar role would be advantageous
Full in-house and franchise training will be given to the right candidate. Successful applicants will enjoy excellent working conditions as well as a competitive renumeration package.
If you feel you have the right level of commitment and drive to deliver the highest level of service to our customers, please apply in writing to:
Casey Turner (Branch Manager) A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd, George Buckman Drive,Camperdown Ind Est, Dundee, DD2 3SP e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01382 817266.