Dundee - Service Advisor and Administrator
- Location: Dundee
A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd is has an exciting job opportunity at our Dundee Dealership, within the Service and Administration department.
The role is mainly customer facing and involves:
- General housekeeping
- Selling additional products and services when required
- Obtaining order numbers from customers/lease companies when required
- Booking in vehicles to the workshop
- Dealing with customer enquires either in person or via the telephone
- Explaining the repair process if and when required
- 1link usage (previous experience preferred but not required)
- Call Handling and dealing with general enquires
A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd is one of Scotland’s leading commercial vehicle dealerships. Since our formation in 1955, A. M. Phillip has endeavoured to give the best possible service to our customers. Pursuing this ideal, we have steadily grown and developed, now offering a vast range of services for the commercial vehicle user throughout the east, central and north of Scotland.
We provide a high level of customer service to our customers and therefore, we are looking for a person that has the ability to:
- Be aware of and have an understanding in the health and safety requirements
- Work on their own initiative and organise their own workload
- Present completed vehicles to the customer, advising of future service or repair priorities and ensuring customer satisfaction with work carried out
- Be flexible in their approach to working hours (O/T available)
A cheerful and enthusiastic, “can-do” attitude is a must. A good knowledge of PC / Computer skills is essential and experience in a similar role, preferably involving commercial vehicles would be advantageous.
The successful candidate will be given full training and will enjoy excellent working conditions as well as a competitive remuneration package.
An immediate start is available.
For full details and to apply, please contact: Casey Turner (Branch Manager) A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd, George Buckman Drive, Camperdown Ind Est, Dundee, DD2 3SP e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01382 817266.