Edinburgh - Commercial Vehicle Parts Sales Executive
- Location: Edinburgh
A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd (Edinburgh) is recruiting for a Commercial Vehicle Parts Sales Executive for our busy commercial vehicle dealership.
Purpose of the role is to build and grow relationships with new and existing trade customers, maximising the vehicle parts sales potential of our franchise partners. Working mainly in the field, you will work from existing leads as well as bringing in your own clients to grow enquiries and potential leads into regular and long-term clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Advise customers on parts enquiries and provide support to all customer services.
- Grow enquiries and potential leads into regular and long-term clients
- Actively promote offers both self-generated or manufacturer led
- Build long-term relationships with local customers
- Deal with the existing client base and deliver continuity through the highest standard of customer care
- Maximise opportunities both incoming and self-generated
- PC Skills (preferable)
- Current full Driving Licence
- All makes experience would be an advantage
Manufacturer and in house training is a pre-requisite of this role. Successful applicants will enjoy excellent working conditions as well as a competitive remuneration package.
Apply in writing to Alastair Cormack (Branch Manager) A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd, Simpson Road, East Mains Industrial Estate, Broxburn EH52 5NP e-mail Alastair.firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01506 865000.