Edinburgh - Commercial Vehicle Sales Executive / Trainee
- Location: Edinburgh
A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd (Edinburgh) is recruiting for a Commercial Vehicle Sales Executive.
The position will involve dealing with SME's and larger locally based clients and it will be your remit to grow enquiries and potential leads into regular and long-term clients, Leads will be generated through the Brands Marketing strategies and your own cold calling and you will be expected to deal with these in a timely and professional manner.
Areas of responsibility:
- Follow through sold orders to customer delivery ensuring customer satisfaction
- Maximise opportunities both incoming and self-generated
- Deal with the existing client base and deliver continuity through the highest standard of customer care
- Grow enquiries and potential leads into regular and long-term clients
- Demonstrate the most suitable options to the customer by understanding and adapting their buying strategy
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to learn
- Confident and knowledgeable negotiating skills
- Self-motivation and reliability coupled to the drive and passion to suceed
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Current full Driving Licence
- Knowledge of a structured sales process
- PC Skills and knowledge of Microsoft Software Programmes (Word, Excel, Access)
A good level of commercial vehicle knowledge would be an advantage, however experience is not a prerequisite. The position may suit someone who wishes a change of career or who is new to the sector provided they are enthusiastic, reliable and hard-working.
Successful applicants will enjoy excellent working conditions as well as a competitive remuneration package.
A company vehicle will be provided.
Apply in writing to Alastair Cormack (Branch Manager) A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd, Simpson Road, East Mains Industrial Estate, Broxburn EH52 5NP e-mail Alastair.firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01506 865000.