Edinburgh - Ford Trained Technician
- Location: Edinburgh
A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd (Edinburgh) is recruiting for a Ford Trained Technician for our busy commercial vehicle workshop.
Purpose of the role is to carry out general maintenance repair work on a range of commercial vehicles specializing in the diagnostics, repair and maintenance of Ford Commercial vehicles to the highest standards at all times.
Areas of responsibility:
- Fault-finding and Diagnostics as directed.
- Work within the Maintenance team to maintain and repair vehicles as required
- Maintain all equipment to the highest standard
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to organise own workload
- MOT testing qualification desirable but not essential.
- NVQ 3, City & Guilds or equivalent,
- Service Technician experience and main dealership experience
- Ability to work on own initiative and to strict deadlines
- Awareness and understanding of health and safety requirements
- PC Skills (preferable)
- Current full Driving Licence (HGV Licence preferable)
- All makes experience
Manufacturer training will be given to the right candidate.
Successful applicants will enjoy excellent working conditions as well as a competitive remuneration package.
Apply in writing to Alastair Cormack (Branch Manager) A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd, Simpson Road, East Mains Industrial Estate, Broxburn EH52 5NP e-mail Alastair.firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01506 865000.