Edinburgh - LCV Technician
- Location: Broxburn
A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd is recruiting for a Light Commercial Vehicle Technician for our busy commercial vehicle workshop in Broxburn.
The overall purpose of the role is to carry out general maintenance and repair work on a range of light commercial vehicles to a high standard. This will be from within our Franchise sectors but may also cover other makes of commercial vehicles. This is an exciting opportunity to take on a fresh challenge with a dynamic and rapidly growing company.
The key responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Advising the supervisor of any improvements to enhance reliability and reduce costs.
- Fault-finding and diagnostics as directed.
- Working with the service team to maintain and repair customer vehicles.
- Maintenance of all equipment to the highest standard.
- Carrying out any other reasonable task which may arise.
A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd is one of Scotland’s leading commercial vehicle dealerships. Since our formation in 1955, A. M. Phillip has endeavoured to give the best possible service to our customers. Pursuing this ideal, we have steadily grown and developed and can offer a vast range of services for the commercial vehicle user throughout the East, Central and North of Scotland.
The key skills and qualities of a Light Commercial Vehicle Technician:
- A current full driving License.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- A good level of technical knowledge, ability and experience in the mechanical repair of commercial vehicles.
- Ability to organise own workload, work on own initiative and to strict deadlines.
- Awareness and understanding of health and safety requirements.
- PC skills and proficiency are preferable.
Manufacturer training will be given to the right candidate and successful applicants will enjoy excellent working conditions as well as a competitive remuneration package.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company in a varied and interesting role, please apply in writing with a current CV to Jen Henderson:
A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd, Muiryfaulds, Forfar, Angus DD8 1XP
Tel: 01307 474000 M: 07801 792925