Edinburgh - Mot Tester and LCV Technican
- Location: Edinburgh
A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd (Edinburgh) is recruiting for a MOT Tester/Light Commercial Vehicle Technician for our busy commercial vehicle workshop.
The overall purpose of the role is to carry out general maintenance repair work on a range of commercial vehicles both within our franchise sectors but also from all makes of commercial vehicles to the highest standards at all times.
Areas of responsibility:
- Fault-finding and Diagnostics as directed.
- Carry out Class 4 and 5 MOT`s. Class 7 would be an advantage
- Work within the Maintenance team to maintain and repair all customers vehicles as required
- Maintain all equipment to the highest standard
- Advise to the supervisor of any improvements to enhance reliability and reduce costs
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- A good level of technical knowledge and ability in mechanical repair of commercial vehicles.
- Awareness and understanding of health and safety requirements
- Ability to work on own initiative and to strict deadlines
- Ability to organise own workload
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Knowledge of all makes of commercial vehicles
- PC Skills (preferable)
- Current full Driving Licence (HGV Licence preferable)
- All makes experience
Manufacturer training will be given to the right candidate. Successful applicants will enjoy excellent working conditions as well as a competitive remuneration package.
Apply in writing to Alastair Cormack (Branch Manager) A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd, Simpson Road, East Mains Industrial Estate, Broxburn EH52 5NP e-mail Alastair.firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01506 865000.