Forfar - Service Reception Advisor
- Location: Forfar
Service Reception Advisor – Competitive Salary + Benefits – Forfar, UK
A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd is has an exciting job opportunity for an experienced Service Reception Advisor at our Forfar Dealership. The role is mainly customer facing and involves:
* Dealing with customer enquires either in person or via the telephone
* Booking in vehicles to the workshop
* Explaining the repair process if and when required
* Obtaining order numbers from customers/lease companies when required
* 1link usage (previous experience preferred but not required)
* Selling additional products and services when required
* Call Handling and dealing with general enquires
A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd is one of Scotland’s leading commercial vehicle dealerships. Since our formation in 1955, A. M. Phillip has endeavoured to give the best possible service to our customers. Pursuing this ideal, we have steadily grown and developed, now offering a vast range of services for the commercial vehicle user throughout the east, central and north of Scotland.
We provide a high level of customer service to our customers and therefore, we are looking for a person that has the ability to:
* Work on their own initiative and organise their own workload
* Present completed vehicles to the customer, advising of future service or repair priorities and ensuring customer satisfaction with work carried out
* Be aware of and have an understanding in the health and safety requirements
* Be flexible in their approach to working hours.
A cheerful and enthusiastic, “can-do” attitude is a must. A good knowledge of PC / Computer skills is essential as well as experience in a similar role, preferably within the motor industry.
An immediate start is available.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company in a varied and interesting role, please apply in writing with a current CV to
Jen Henderson: A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd, Muiryfaulds, Forfar, Angus DD8 1XP
Tel: 01307 474000 M: 07801 792925