Forfar - Workshop Controller
- Location: Forfar
A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd is recruiting for a Workshop Controller for our busy commercial vehicle workshop in Forfar.
The overall purpose of the role is to control the flow of work through the vehicle workshop while ensuring that a high level of quality control and customer service is maintained throughout the process. This is an exciting opportunity to take on a fresh challenge with a dynamic and rapidly growing company.
The key responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Carrying out any other reasonable task which may arise.
- Ensure that current warranty standards are adhered to.
- Managing and coaching a team of technicians and apprentices.
- Assessing job reports for Servicing & Parts pricing.
- Delegating jobs to technicians.
- Scheduling work to meet customer needs.
- Obtaining appropriate approvals from customers and updating them on progress.
- Overseeing the quality of information between technicians to admin teams.
- Maintain workshop targets.
A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd is one of Scotland’s leading commercial vehicle dealerships. Since our formation in 1955, A. M. Phillip has endeavoured to give the best possible service to our customers. Pursuing this ideal, we have steadily grown and developed and can offer a vast range of services for the commercial vehicle user throughout the East, Central and North of Scotland.
The key skills and qualities of a Workshop Controller are:
- Good leadership skills with the ability to delegate when required.
- Understanding of the importance of outstanding customer care.
- Previous knowledge and experience in industry is essential.
- A high level of organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate with colleagues across all departments.
The successful applicant will enjoy excellent working conditions as well as a competitive remuneration package.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company in a varied and interesting role, please apply in writing with a current CV to Jen Henderson:
A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd, Muiryfaulds, Forfar, Angus DD8 1XP e-mail: email@example.com Tel: 01307 474000 M: 07801 792925