Glenrothes - Commercial Vehicle Technician (Day Shift)
- Location: Glenrothes
A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd (Glenrothes) is recruiting for a Day Shift Commercial Vehicle Technician for our busy commercial vehicle workshop.
The overall purpose of the role is to carry out general maintenance repair work on a range of commercial vehicles both within our franchise sectors but also from all makes of commercial vehicles to the highest standards at all times.
Areas of responsibility:
- Advise to the supervisor of any improvements to enhance reliability and reduce costs
- Maintain all equipment to the highest standard
- Work within the Maintenance team to maintain and repair all customers vehicles as required
- Fault-finding and Diagnostics as directed.
- Carry out any other reasonable task which may arise from time to time and bring to the attention of the Maintenance Supervisor any matter which could be detrimental to the well-being of the company.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- A good level of technical knowledge and ability in mechanical repair of commercial vehicles.
- Awareness and understanding of health and safety requirements
- Ability to work on own initiative and to strict deadlines
- Ability to organise own workload
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Knowledge of all makes of commercial vehicles
- All makes experience Overtime is available.
- Current full Driving Licence (HGV Licence preferable)
- PC Skills (preferable)
Manufacturer training will be given to the right candidate.
Successful applicants will enjoy excellent working conditions as well as a competitive remuneration package.
Please apply in writing to: Elliot Scott (Branch Manager) A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd, Blackwood Way, Bankhead Industrial Estate, Glenrothes, Fife KY7 6JF e-mail email@example.com or phone 01592 775511.