Inverness - Commercial Vehicle Technician
- Location: Inverness
Light Commercial Vehicle Technician – Competitive Salary + Benefits – Conon Bridge, UK
A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd is recruiting for a Light Commercial Vehicle Technician for our busy commercial vehicle workshop.
The overall purpose of the role is to carry out general maintenance repair work on a range of light commercial vehicles both within our franchise sectors but also from all makes of commercial vehicles, to the highest standards. This is an exciting opportunity to take on a fresh challenge with a dynamic and rapidly growing company.
The key responsibilities of a Light Commercial Vehicle Technician include, but are not limited to:
- Fault-finding and diagnostics as directed
- Maintaining all equipment to the highest standard
- Advising to the supervisor of any improvements to enhance reliability and reduce costs
- Working with the Maintenance team to maintain and repair all customer vehicles as required
- Carrying out any other reasonable task which may arise from time to time and bring to the attention of the Maintenance Supervisor any matter which could be detrimental to the well-being of the company
A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd is one of Scotland’s leading commercial vehicle dealerships. Since our formation in 1955, A. M. Phillip has endeavoured to give the best possible service to our customers. Pursuing this ideal, we have steadily grown and developed, now offering a vast range of services for the commercial vehicle user throughout the east, central and north of Scotland.
The key skills and qualities of a Light Commercial Vehicle Technician:
- A good level of technical knowledge and ability in mechanical repair of commercial vehicles
- Ability to organise own workload, work on own initiative and to strict deadlines
- A current full driving licence with knowledge/experience of all makes of commercial vehicles
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Awareness and understanding of health and safety requirements
- PC skills and proficiency are preferable
Manufacturer training will be given to the right candidate. Successful applicants will enjoy excellent working conditions as well as a competitive remuneration package.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, apply in writing to:
Mike MacDonald, Branch Manager, A M Phillip Trucktech Ltd, Leanaig Road, Conon Bridge, Inverness-shire IV7 8BE Email: firstname.lastname@example.org