Inverness - Parts Advisor and Administrator
- Location: Conon Bridge
A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd has an exciting job opportunity at our Conon Bridge Branch, within the Parts and Administration department.
The role involves, amongst others,
- Maintaining stores to a high level,
- Obtaining and selling commercial vehicle goods and parts to customers by telephone, face to face or e-mail,
- Monitoring stock level and stock-taking.
The role will also involve daily administration duties such as; till reconciliations, dealing with petty cash, invoices post and employee’s hours.
A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd is one of Scotland’s leading commercial vehicle dealerships. Since our formation in 1955, A. M. Phillip has endeavoured to give the best possible service to our customers. Pursuing this ideal, we have steadily grown and developed, now offering a vast range of services for the commercial vehicle user throughout the east, central and north of Scotland.
We provide a high level of customer service to our customers and therefore, we are looking for a person that:
- Is an excellent team player but can also work on their own initiative.
- Is flexible, courteous and professional in a fast-paced busy working environment.
- Has a disciplined and methodical approach to their work.
- Has an innovative approach to selling goods.
- Has excellent communication, IT and Customer Service skills • Has a current clean driving license
Knowledge of the motor trade or experience in a similar role would be an advantage. A competitive hourly rate and the opportunity to join the company pension scheme is offered in return for hard work and commitment.
An immediate start is available.
For full details and to apply, please contact: Mike Macdonald (Branch Manager) A. M Phillip Trucktech Ltd, Leanaig Road, Conon Bridge, Inverness-shire IV7 8BE
T: 01349 866021