COVID-19 Our Response
The health of our employees, customers, and the general public is our number one priority and therefore, we will take all appropriate measures in line with official advice.
We continue to monitor the situation constantly and make adjustments and changes where required:
Currently, we are undertaking to:
- Follow the social distancing advice
- Continue with high hygiene standards across our dealerships
- Advise colleagues who feel unwell, not to report to work
All our dealerships remain open and continue to provide our full range of services. We understand that during this time of uncertainty, you may not wish to or be able to visit our premises. Therefore, to help keep your business and lives as normal as possible, we can provide the following services:
- On-line vehicles sales via our website
- Daily parts delivery service
- Vehicle drop-off and pick-up
- Ford mobile servicing
We are committed to providing the best possible service to our customers and community, to do so as safely as we can and to provide support for those who need it.
Rob McWilliam, Managing Director