Following the Scottish Governments announcement on 4th January, and in line with the guidance placing garage repair and MOT services within the sectors that can remain in operation, our SERVICE AND PARTS DEPARTMENTS WILL REMAIN OPEN.
Showrooms and sales department areas will be in operation however, THERE WILL BE NO PUBLIC ACCESS TO SHOWROOMS AND SALES OFFICES.
The health and safety of our staff and customers remains our highest priority, therefore, all branches will be implementing the following procedures until further notice:
- Social distancing to be strictly observed with at least 2 metres distance from others at ALL TIMES.
- Please sanitise your hands upon arrival and departure from the premises using the hygiene station at the door entrance.
- Face covering must be worn throughout the duration of your visit to our premises.
- Strictly only 2 customers in the parts and service departments at one time. Please wait outside or in your vehicle until it is safe to enter the showroom.
- Where possible, please call Parts Departments ahead of your visit so we can have your items ready for collection.
- Service Departments are in operation and should be contacted in advance to make suitable arrangements for any repairs.
- Sales Teams continue to work and are contactable via phone, email or through our website live chat and enquiry platforms. Contact details for all departments are available on our website. www.amphilliptrucktech.co.uk/contact-us
We will continue to operate within the Scottish Government guidelines, and we will notify you of any changes which affect our operating procedures. Our aim is to continue to provide the best possible service and keep everyone safe and healthy during these challenging times.
Please respect yourself and our staff by following these guidelines. Thank you for your support and understanding.