- Cabs for every mission: day and sleeper, low and high roof
- Disk brakes front and rear
- On-road and off-road homologations
- Chassis with 7.7mm side member thickness
- New rear axles: single and hub reduction
- HI-SCR after-treatment system
- New Hi-Tronix gearboxes: 12-peed and 16-speed
- Engines for every need: Cursor 9, Cursor 11, Cursor 13
Wide Choice of Features and Comforts
The wide choice of features and components, the structural strength and low kerb weight result in a vehicle that can be configured for an extensive variety of missions.
* New sandwich PTO with torque up to 2,450 Nm;
* A wide range of engine and gearbox PTO’s
* Switchable with and without Intarder
You can also choose from three setups depending on how much off-road work you will require of your vehicle.
* ON+ SETUP with higher approach angle and ground clearance.
* ON SETUP with easy cab access and wide visibility
* OFF SETUP with off-road gradeability and approach angle (> 25°).
For Every Mission
The Stralis X-WAY was created with a mission-oriented approach, to enable you to tailor your vehicle’s configuration to match your requirements precisely.
Its wide choice of features and components, the legendary robustness of its chassis, every detail of its design result in a vehicle that can be configured for an extensive variety of missions – which it will perform flawlessly.
* Hook Loader and Skip Loader
* Tipper and Semi-trailer
The Best Iveco On-Road Technology
The Stralis X-WAY integrates IVECO’s best, most advanced features for on-road missions: from the best-in-class transmission and the new HI-MUX electrical and electronic architecture, to the specific features designed to enhance fuel economy and sustainability.
These include state-of-the-art systems such as HI-CRUISE, which integrates driving assistance functions such as eco-roll, predictive gear shifting and predictive cruise control; the Smart Auxiliaries that minimise fuel usage in every situation, and Smart EGR that improves combustion efficiency.
The proven fuel reduction technologies featured in the Stralis X-WAY have been shown to reduce fuel consumption by 11.2% in the New Stralis XP, as validated by TÜV SÜD, one of the world’s leading technical service organisations. The Stralis X-WAY also offers the ultimate comfort
Legendary Iveco Off-Road Robustness
The Stralis X-WAY is built to carry big payloads: it features the legendary chassis of the Trakker, which has become a byword for robustness in the industry. The low kerb weight – as little as 9 tonnes on an 8x4 chassis in the Super Loader concrete mixer version – together with this strength, means that it has the best payload capacity in the market in its category.
The Stralis X-WAY tackles with ease the off-road sections of its missions with features such as the new HI-TRACTION system, which provides additional hydraulic front-wheel traction when needed, improving the vehicle’s stability and the driver’s safety on difficult terrains.
Three Cabs for Ultimate Comfort and Safety
The Stralis X-WAY offers a choice of cabs: the AD (Active Day) short cab with low roof, AT (Active Time) sleeper cab with low or medium roof, and for ultimate comfort, the AS (Active Space) sleeper cab, which was designed around the driver for the long-haul missions of the New Stralis XP. Drivers will be just as comfortable and safe on the longer on-road sections of their missions and on the shorter off-road drives when collecting or delivering a load on a jobsite.
* the AD (Active Day) short cab with low roof;
* the AT (Active Time) sleeper cab with low or medium roof, and for ultimate comfort;
* the AS (Active Space) sleeper cab, the largest truck cab designed around the driver for the long-haul missions.
The On and Off-Road range
The Stralis X-WAY raises the stakes in light off-road missions with the biggest payload in its segment.
It combines the best of IVECO’s fuel-efficiency and safety technologies with the legendary off-road robustness of its toughest vehicles to deliver high productivity with low Total Cost of Operation.
The Stralis X-WAY takes the modular approach to the extreme, starting from a choice of line-ups, which can be tailored to a specific mission with an extensive offering of features, components and specifications.
The result is ultimate flexibility.