Dundee - Ford Apprentice Parts Assistant
- Location: Dundee
A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd (Dundee) is recruiting for a Ford Apprentice Parts Assistant for our busy Parts department.
We require someone who wants to begin an apprenticeship and to be trained and progressed in the Commercial Vehicle Parts Sector.
Some experience of commercial vehicles would be preferable but not essential as training will be given however, the ability to learn and carry out tasks as directed is a prerequisite.
ROLE: YOU WILL BE TRAINED TO CARRY OUT THE FOLLOWING:
* To work within a small dedicated team providing original and aftermarket parts support to a customer base of commercial vehicle operators and other small businesses.
* To provide parts support to our own very busy workshop
* To answer incoming calls from customers and identify their requirements.
* To process customer/workshop orders.
* To identify parts, produce quotations and supply parts required for various jobs.
* To take part in the completion of the department’s annual stock take.
* Assist colleagues where required with goods in, parcel despatch, serving on customer counters and warehouse duties
* Good communication skills
* Customer Service skills.
* IT literacy
* The ability to learn
Please apply in writing to:
Casey Turner (Branch Manager) A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd, George Buckman Drive,Camperdown Ind Est, Dundee, DD2 3SP
Tel: 01382 817266.