Edinburgh - Auto Electrician
- Location: Edinburgh (Broxburn)
A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd is recruiting for a skilled Auto Electrician/Fitter for our busy commercial workshop in Broxburn. The overall purpose of the role is to carry out general maintenance and repair work on a range of commercial vehicles to a high standard. This will be from within our Franchise sectors but may also cover other makes of commercial vehicles. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to develop their knowledge and skills within a dynamic and rapidly growing company.
The key responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Carrying out any other reasonable task which may arise.
- Install new electrical equipment such as tracking devices.
- Maintain, diagnose and repair customer vehicles to a high standard.
- Working with the service team to ensure processes and procedures are followed.
A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd is one of Scotland’s leading commercial vehicle dealerships. Since our formation in 1955, A. M. Phillip has endeavoured to give the best possible service to our customers. Pursuing this ideal, we have steadily grown and developed and can offer a vast range of services for the commercial vehicle user throughout the East, Central and North of Scotland.
The key skills and qualities of an Auto Electrician/Fitter are:
- PC skills and proficiency are preferable.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- A good eye for detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Awareness and understanding of health and safety requirements.
- A current full driving License would be desirable.
Manufacturer training will be given to the right candidate and successful applicants will enjoy excellent working conditions as well as a competitive remuneration package.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company in a varied and interesting role, please apply in writing with a current CV to
Jen Henderson: A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd, Muiryfaulds, Forfar, Angus DD8 1XP
Tel: 01307 474000 M: 07801 792925