Edinburgh - MOT Tester
- Location: Broxburn
A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd is recruiting for an MOT Tester for our busy commercial vehicle workshop in Broxburn. This is an exciting opportunity to take on a fresh challenge with a dynamic and rapidly growing company.
The main purpose of the role will be to carry out MOT tests on a range of commercial vehicles in all franchise sectors. You will also be required, at times, to carry out general vehicle maintenance work.
The key responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Work with a team of technicians to maintain and repair customer vehicles.
- Carry out Class 4, Class 5 & Class 7 MOT’s.
- Carry out any other reasonable task which may arise.
A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd is one of Scotland’s leading commercial vehicle dealerships. Since our formation in 1955, A. M. Phillip has endeavoured to give the best possible service to our customers. Pursuing this ideal, we have steadily grown and developed and can offer a vast range of services for the commercial vehicle user throughout the East, Central and North of Scotland.
The key skills and qualities of a MOT Tester are:
- Ability to organise own workload and towards strict deadlines.
- Class 7 desirable but training would be available for the right candidate.
- Class 4 & Class 5 essential
- A good level of technical knowledge and ability.
- Awareness and understanding of the importance of health and safety
The successful applicant will enjoy excellent working conditions as well as a competitive remuneration package.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company in a varied and interesting role, please apply in writing with a current CV to Jen Henderson:
A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd, Muiryfaulds, Forfar, Angus DD8 1XP
Tel: 01307 474000 M: 07801 792925