Ford Tourneo Custom
Cutting-edge technologies for your ease and comfort
New Tourneo Custom is available with an impressive list of smart, driver assist features including a Blind Spot Information System that sees the vehicles you might miss. Intelligent Speed Assist uses the Traffic Sign Recognition camera to first detect the current speed limit (when activated) then helps to keep you inside that limit.
Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride
With Tourneo Custom, you’ll enjoy an exceptional on-board experience wherever you sit. Flexible rear seats offer many possible seat/luggage configurations. And if you choose the L2 long wheelbase version, you’ll get even more luggage space. New, reversible 2nd row seats enable you to easily create a conference style seating arrangement.
Tourneo Custom PHEV
The New Ford Tourneo Custom Plug-in Hybrid (PHEV) is purpose-built to help transport passengers more efficiently than ever.
Smart, hybrid technology helps keep emissions at a minimum, whilst intelligent design creates a refined and sophisticated interior for everyone to enjoy.
Room for Everyone
With its new conference seating layout, Tourneo Custom’s spacious interior is as flexible as it is comfortable. Two versions are available: Versatile Conference Seating (standard on Zetec), offering second row individual seats, and third row 2+1 seats; and Highly Versatile Conference Seating (standard on Titanium, Titanium X and Sport), with second and third row individual seats for the ultimate in versatility.
Individual second row seats can rotate to face the front or the rear and all seats can fold, tumble, stow or be removed to meet your requirements.
Discover the Luxury of Space
Ford Tourneo Custom delivers first-class comfort to all aboard – no matter where they are seated. Its spacious and adaptable interior makes every journey a pleasure, while new driver assistance technologies and the latest engines, including state-of-the-art Ford EcoBlue Hybrid and Plug-in Hybrid models, offer new levels of efficiency without compromising driving pleasure.
Model shown is a Tourneo Custom L2 Titanium in Moondust Silver premium body colour (option) with Bi-Xenon headlights (option) and 17" 10-spoke silver alloy wheels (standard).
Tourneo Custom Zetec
* Electrically-operated front windows and mirrors
* Leather-trimmed steering wheel
* Front and rear parking distance sensors
* 16" alloy wheels with locking wheel nuts
* Front fog lights * Remote central locking
* SYNC audio system with FordPass Connect,
* Front air conditioning with pollen filter
* Cruise control * Auto headlamps
Tourneo Custom Titanium
* 17" 10-spoke silver alloy wheels
* Perimeter alarm
* Electrically-operated, heated and powerfoldable door
* Rear mud flaps
* Rear compartment air conditioning
* Integrated sunblinds on second row windows, plus third row windows on L2 models
* Illuminated vanity mirrors in sun visors
Tourneo Custom Titanium X
*17" 10-spoke dark tarnish alloy wheels with locking wheel nuts and wheel arch extensions
* Rear-view camera
* Bi-Xenon headlights, including LED daytime running lights and static cornering lights
* Leather trim (Salerno Leather in Palazzo, or Dark Palazzo)
* 10-way power-adjustable and heated driver’s seat with lumbar support
* Adaptive Cruise Control
Tourneo Custom Sport
* Sport styling kit - includes lower front bumper
* Unique 17" 5x2-spoke bright machined black alloy wheels with locking wheel nuts
* Sports suspension
* Five-bar front grille with gloss black painted Vanes Lane Depature Warning
* Partial leather seat trim
* 10-way power-adjustable and heated seats